Questions about Maintenance of Tower Crane Slewing Bearings
1. The installation rubber support of the slewing bearing (the base supporting the bottom edge of the abs gear ring and the base placing the upper surface of the inner seat ring) must have sufficient rigidity and the installation surface can be leveled. Before installing the slewing bearing, the rubber bearing should be relieved of ground stress to reduce the deformation of the slewing bearing rubber bearing. The surface of the rubber bearing and slewing bearing must be cleaned and tidy during installation.
2. Pay attention to the change of noise and rotation resistance torque in the application. If there is an abnormal condition, it should be checked and repaired.
3. The slewing bearing must be hoisted or stored horizontally, and must not be hoisted or stored vertically to prevent deformation.
4. Before the anchor bolts are completely tightened, the tooth engagement inspection of the transmission gear should be carried out, and the tooth engagement should meet the requirements of the precision of the transmission gear: that is, the tooth surface is all over after the transmission gear pair runs under a mild braking system. The black spot on the transmission gear is not less than 25% in the aspect ratio of the transmission gear, and it is not less than 30% in the aspect of the transmission gear length.
5. In order to ensure the credibility of the anchor bolts in work and prevent insufficient bolt pre-tightening force, the moment and torque of the anchor bolts should be checked separately for the first 100 hours and 500 hours after the slewing bearing is in operation. Since then, the torque and torque should be checked every 1000 hours of work.
6. When tightening the nut, grease should be applied to the outer thread of the anchor bolt and the inner hole of the nut, and a torque wrench should be used to tighten it several times in a symmetrical position above the circle. In the final tightening, the torque and torque of each anchor bolt should be approximately symmetrical.
7. On the upper surface of the abs gear ring of the slewing bearing, 4 oil marks are distributed at the position that points to the dovetail rail, so that lubricating grease is added to the dovetail rail. Under normal conditions, the slewing bearing runs for 50 hours to lubricate once. Be sure to fill up the oil every time, until the vegetable oil leaks from the airtight place.
8. The sound is very loud at high speed. It sounds like Lundlund's sound like a mountain bike shifting gears. And the kicking empty situation is more serious. I basically felt that the dry gold teeth inside the tower crane were broken. Or the transmission gear of the dry gold teeth is broken.